Tuesday, February 7, 2012

UNBLOCKING GLOBE PREPAID SIM (Butas Trick)







Lots of people are eager to unblock their globe prepaid sims to use it with VPNs just to have a free access in internet.Likewise, lots of forums  in the internet posts different methods of unblocking it.Some says, by doing their tricks, it will let the followers to unblock theirs in just one shot.  But still, more and more globe users can’t get over it.
I have the same experience as they do in fact, I simply wasted my seven (7) newly bought simcards following their tricks, but at the end, I failed.
I made a deep research how those people got unblock theirs while mine doesn’t.
Finally, I discovered its secret.
Unblocking your simcard means not letting Globe Telcom monitor that you are simply bypassing their allotted mobile data for their subscriber.  How to do that? Follow this simple instructions.

1.       If you are using newly bought sim card, do not use the freebies.
2.       Have your sim loaded P15
3.       Register by typing MB15 and sending to 8888
4.       Wait for the confirmation message that you are registered.
5.       Take note of the bandwith or the data they allotted you, something like 20000+ MB
6.       Connect  your VPN  (don’t worry about the ports, it doesn’t matter)
7.       Connect your Globe dashboard. Wait till it your VPN connects.
8.       Browse for less than five minutes
9.       While browsing, check your status. Type PSURFMB STATUS send to 8888
10.   Take note of the bandwith.  It should not let you consume the allotted data.
11.   Keep browsing, then download not quite big files.
12.   While downloading, check again your status
13.   YOUR PACKET MOBILE DATA SHOULD NOT CHANGE
14.   If it doesn’t change, continue downloading then check again your status.  It would be better if you would check every 5 minutes.  AGAIN, your mobile data should not change.
15.   If it does, disconnect first your VPN then your dashboard.
16.   Reconnect then repeat step 5.
17.   If you are sure enough that you are not consuming the data they allotted you, you may now STOP your subscription or simply let it expires.
18.   In my experience, I simply let it expires. I downloaded files and keep my VPN running, ensuring that my data doesn’t change.
19.   That’s it.  You may also notice that your sim is also UNCAPPED.

One thing you should bear in mind…. YOUR MOBILE DATA SHOULD NOT BE CONSUMED.

5 comments:

  1. Will it expire in 1hour or 1 day?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope. it will not expire anymore.. If you unblock your sim correctly.

      Delete
  2. will this work with mobile internet as well? like using this sim for mobile internet for android phones that has vpn access?

    ReplyDelete
  3. is it true? working parin b xa as of now?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope what you're teaching here is still working. I really need to make this trick work because our PLDT DSL line just got a modem problem. By the way, I really wanted to share this a long long time ago. This site helped me a lot of times whenever I cut short in load http://www.loadmena.com.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

Doing less than your best means doing nothing at all.