Wednesday, May 16, 2012

CPROXY ACCOUNT GENERATOR (May 17, 2012)



INSTRUCTIONS:


1.  click the drop-down list button and choose ONLY @
hushmail.me or @hush.ai (those are the only domains that work!)
2.  Click USE AN AUTOMATICALLY GENERATED EMAIL ADDRESS
3.  For Choose your passphrase, type anything you want (this will serve as your password)
4.  Re-type your passphrase in #3
5.  copy the captcha
6.  Tick I have read and agree to abide by the terms of service
7.  Tick I understand blah blah blah...
8.  Click create account now.

The following image will show stating that the email account has been created.

9.  You may now log in to your new account.

10. Use this email account in creating cproxy account.


9 comments:

  1. it didn't work for me man. they keep on blocking these email accounts man. any new suggestions or ideas would be appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its working skullomania. as a proof here's an account it just generated a moment ago. Feel free to try it..
      UserId: 100212606
      Password: enp5eeka

      Delete
    2. Dude i have tried man. It still aint working for me man. So can u pls generate a couple of accounts for me. pls send it to my email address splashes_2005@yahoo.com. Would really appreciate it man. off to try the account u gave me. thanx man

      Delete
  2. i tried man. it ain't working for me man. would give it a try again man. really appreciate the help man. can u also generate new accounts and send dem to me. my email is splashes_2005@yahoo.com. gonna try the one u just posted hope it haven't been used already though. lol. thankx

    ReplyDelete
  3. many thx Emman you are the best
    it's work fine
    thx again

    ReplyDelete
  4. my comp got blocked from the website..

    ReplyDelete
  5. sir meron po kau para sa wifree?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @ jehad, sorry po, wala e. Medyo matagal na kasi yang wi-free. Naging free user din ako nyan pero when It started cutting their free user services, di na ko nakapasok.

      Delete

About Me

Doing less than your best means doing nothing at all.