Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Latest News Exclusive for Buggers


I really appreciate the results made after having this bugging tool. With my first app, done using visual basic 2008, downloaded and tried by some of my forum mates in Symbianize. Afterwards made it portable by a certain sir duff of the same site, then now the online tool which was also publicized by opening a thread by a certain ryumiguel of Pinoyden. Thank you very much.

I don't know if it's really time for me to tell you these, but I don't want you to loose the opportunity of getting the latest news from this site. I know that it would really affect my visit stats. Kaya bago ko po ilahad ang balita, let me first THANK ALL OF YOU for patronizing my blog. I really appreciate the little chit chats we've made. I just hope that you would still come to visit even a while to get some news and information. 
Ayokong pong maging makasarili, kaya... heto po ang balita.



THE OLD WEB TRICK HAS BACK !!!

YAHOOOOOOOOO!!!

3 comments:

  1. sir ano ung old web trick and paano? thanks in advance.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ano nga ba ang old trick sir?haha wawa kme mga noob. :D

    ReplyDelete

About Me

Doing less than your best means doing nothing at all.