Tuesday, April 3, 2012

CPROXY STILL ALIVE AND KICKING - for SMART USERS

I discovered this trick out of curiousity since that is not what I meant to find out. I was trying to unblock one of my sim card then suddenly after doing some experiements and trials and errors on CPROXY config files, I found out that I can now access internet using CPROXY alone!
Yes, indeed. CPROXY ALONE. Without any help of VPN or any other COMBO tricks we did before.


Procedure:

1. Use UNBLOCKED SMART SIM.Do not connect your ISP DASHBOARD yet.
2. I assumed that you already have installed cproxy in your machine. Look for cproxy.ini file. 
3. using notepad, open the cproxy.ini and edit localUDPport value. It should be zero (0)
4. Save cproxy.ini then close.
5. Run cproxy
6. In cproxy GUI, click preference. Under server listbox, choose any TCP/IP server. In my case I most use Manassas since it uses US ip.
7. Put your userid and password. If you still don't have, Get one from here: CPROXY ACCOUNTS or you may want to generate your own using my ACCOUNT GENERATOR
8. Click Apply
9. Then close Cproxy.
10. Open your ISP dashboard and click CONNECT.
11. After successfully connected, run your CPROXY.
12. open your browser.
13. Enjoy browsing..

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Doing less than your best means doing nothing at all.