Friday, April 6, 2012

ERROR 619: Your Service Provider's Dirty Tactics

Recently, we do the roam off trick to unblock our smart buddy/tnt sims. We do that just to let our simcards receive data from the ISP (Smart Telecoms) and with the help of some free VPN services, through their servers, access the internet for free.  But stil, more and more blockings were done by the Network.  Probably the agents doing that earned big commissions everytime they successfully make some tactics to prevent smart users access free internet.  Actually it was not just in Smart, it was first done in Globe Telecoms.  
When the local ports being used by VPN servers were gradually blocked by the networks, Unblocking Tricks and Tips started to rule in the web searches. 
Butas trick made it possible to unleash the veil that serves as blockings of Globe Sim.I made my sim card "butas" and it is working perfectly right now.  Few days ago, I found most in forums that people using smart sim started to shift from smart to globe since unblocking smart sim using the roam off trick doesn't work anymore.  
I tried my smart buddy sim to access internet with the help of VPN
(syempre, gamit combo natin) It was actually pretty well since here in our area, Smart has EDGE signal while Globe has GPRS only.Suddenly, my connection was forcely terminated.  I don't know what forces my dashboard to disconnect my connection.  When I tried to reconnect, an ERROR 619 appeared.
In some forums abroad, they said that ERROR 619 has something to do with the network.  That is, there could be some errors in your connection. It could be in your dongle, in your simcard, in your signal, etc. And some said, it has something to do with the Service Provider. Especially if you don't recharge your broadband. 
But what I have just found out is that. Error 619 has really something to do with the Service Provider! Since I was not able to unblock my smart buddy using our old trick, I used my second sim. It was Talk and Text. I have it charged first just to make sure that it won't be blocked by the Smart.  But I was wrong. I was not fully satisfied with the promo I used. I was in the middle of doing some new post for my blog when my connection suddenly terminated.  Again, as I was expecting, my sim card was blocked! Same error code appeared. ERROR 619.
So my fellow smart and globe users out there, BEWARE and BE AWARE! Smart Telecom is such a big disappointment to me.  I actually reported that with their call center agent  I called the *888 but their agent simply told me that I have to end that call and make another call using *1888 since her knowledge as technical support is limited.  
what I was requesting was simply a GPRS Settings for my phone to be send directly, since SIM CONNECT was not functioning properly.
I also tried to log in their website but nothing happens.  Their new site is my.smart.com.ph.  I register there, it was successful. But mind you if you try to log in....... NOTHING WILL HAPPEN!!!! Their website is simply a loop. Check the address everytime you log in. Until now, settings for my sim wasn't configured yet. I know how to configure it manually, though,  but the reason why I want them to send it directly, is that, for my simcard to be automatically ACTIVATED.
The company is really a big disappointment...... Want more some proof?  Try to search the web and you will see.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Doing less than your best means doing nothing at all.