Sunday, January 22, 2012

China Made Android Tablet WM8650 Froyo 2.2










Before the year 2011 ended, I tried to make myself a treat.  I decided to buy a China Made APAD.  Thus I roamed around in the town proper  and look for it.  I found one, and it cost P6,880.00
Before making such decisions, indeed, I searched it first to see if it would run at least some features I am longing from an original tab.  I found in some forums that most of them weren’t able to use their device to access internet.  Sellers also told me that it wouldn’t run or even show a Microsoft documents, e.g. documents, spreadsheets, and powerpoint presentation.
First I was really worried.  So I simply asked myself why should I buy an APAD?
The truth is, aside from being ignorant from using such device or gadget, I want to buy and use an APAD as an alternative to my PC since I am paying my electricity bill at a very high cost. In fact, the last time I paid my bill, they accounted me P1,400.00 for the month of November alone.
After having some researches in different forums, a forum mate gave me some piece of advice on things I should bear in mind in choosing the right kind of APAD.  Some says also that they bought theirs with the same model wm8650 but differs in display size e.g. 7”. 8” , 10” etc. ranging from P3,500 – P6,000.00. Thus I got an idea on how I am going to deal with the seller in the market.
The unit was tagged P6,880.00 but I got it for only P5,000.00!!!
The Day I bought it (day 1)
                I took my new unit home with a very sweet smile…. I used it and tried to access the internet.  It connected!!!
                I was very happy at that time since I was able to access the internet using my new device.  I connected it and entered in forums where I found the idea that some users weren’t able to do so.  I told them the good news…  well just to give an inspirational advice whom are planning to buy their own.
                After 15 minutes of browsing, my device notified me that it was running out of battery. I connected the charger and continue browsing.  After two hours, I found out that it was not charging anymore.  Thinking that the unit was fully charged, I disconnected the charger and continued browsing.  After a couple of minutes, it notified me again that it was running out of batt.
                I connected the charger.  Only to find out that my unit was not charging anymore!!!
                (to be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Doing less than your best means doing nothing at all.